Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Back to school

Ohhhhhhh
Back To School
Back To School
To Prove To
Dad That I'm Not A Fool
I've Got My,
Luch Packed Up
My Boots Tied Tight
I Hope I Don't Get
In A Fight
Ohhhh
Back To School
Back To School
Back To School ~Adam Sandler~

Got to love Adam Sandler, though more so, that it's the first day back to school for B1 & B2 today. (Kiera and Jamie).. and for the last few days, this is the song that has been sounding through our house... the kids have only had each other and the little 5year old next door to play with so im certain that they are so over their own company and needing to get out into the world of school again and make some new friends...

Tomorrow is the biggest day though... i wonder who will cry first, mummy or Miranda when Miranda starts her first BIG day at BIG school...

2 comments:

Miss cath said...

So tell us - Who cried first?

Anonymous said...

haha... no one.. though i do believe that Kiera was very close to it from what i saw after she went into the class room..

Miss Ms first day today!